Planning and choosing the right surgeon or hospital can save you a good amount of money. Face lift procedure consist range of procedures such as: Brow lift, nose reshaping, chin augmentation etc. Individual can customize the procedure to their needs, liking and budget. One should first consult a board certified surgeon and take his or her suggestion into consideration before making the final call. The facelift cost in India is considerably very low as compared to the cost outside the country. Many residents of the developed countries such as Canada, USA and from some European countries come to India for getting inexpensive cosmetic surgery. The price of the surgical process varies on the type of facelift surgery that needs to be performed.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
COST OF FACELIFT IN NORMAL CONDITION SHOULD INCLUDES
- > Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- > Anesthesia fee
- > Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- > Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
At Allure Medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Now get estimate at your fingertips
Within next 2 hours your personalized price quote Would be ready!!!
- > Area in concern – If you would like Face Lift, please include photos of theses areas.
- > Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area in concern.
- > If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your Brows – the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection.
- > High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB) -
Back to Face Lift